Vegas Rottweilers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum that welcomes all!

Latest topics

» RE LAUNCH ON FACEBOOK
ROTTWEILERS SENTANCED TO DEATH IN UNFAIR TRIAL! EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:58 pm by loppylou080

» If you are looking for a Rottie pup
ROTTWEILERS SENTANCED TO DEATH IN UNFAIR TRIAL! EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:49 am by FEsrigoHL

» Srigo's Press Your Luck aka Wishious
ROTTWEILERS SENTANCED TO DEATH IN UNFAIR TRIAL! EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:40 am by FEsrigoHL

» tips
ROTTWEILERS SENTANCED TO DEATH IN UNFAIR TRIAL! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:08 pm by RockyRottweiler

» does your dog like veg?
ROTTWEILERS SENTANCED TO DEATH IN UNFAIR TRIAL! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:07 pm by RockyRottweiler

» Reinforcement
ROTTWEILERS SENTANCED TO DEATH IN UNFAIR TRIAL! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:05 pm by RockyRottweiler

» DOG FOOD ALLERGIES
ROTTWEILERS SENTANCED TO DEATH IN UNFAIR TRIAL! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:03 pm by RockyRottweiler

» BAD FOODS FOR DOGS
ROTTWEILERS SENTANCED TO DEATH IN UNFAIR TRIAL! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:02 pm by RockyRottweiler

» HOMEMADE DOG BISCUIT RECIPES, TREATS, SUPPLIMENTS
ROTTWEILERS SENTANCED TO DEATH IN UNFAIR TRIAL! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:59 pm by RockyRottweiler

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of Vegas Rottweilers on your social bookmarking website

Navigation

Affiliates

4 posters

ROTTWEILERS SENTANCED TO DEATH IN UNFAIR TRIAL!

Jen
    Jen
    TopDog

Female
    Number of posts : 1735
    Registration date : 2008-05-24

ROTTWEILERS SENTANCED TO DEATH IN UNFAIR TRIAL! Empty ROTTWEILERS SENTANCED TO DEATH IN UNFAIR TRIAL!

Post by Jen Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:17 pm

http://www.ourdogs.co.uk/
    HERE IS THE LINK TO THE WEBSITE WHERE THE ARTICLE IS, CLICK NEWS AND SEE THE TITLE TO READ THE FULL STORY!
    MAKE SURE YOU COME BACK & POST YOUR VIEWS ABOUT IT!
    Jen
    Jen
    TopDog

Female

ROTTWEILERS SENTANCED TO DEATH IN UNFAIR TRIAL! Empty Re: ROTTWEILERS SENTANCED TO DEATH IN UNFAIR TRIAL!

Post by Jen Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:50 pm

I have read the article about the rottweilers and i dont think its fair to put 2 healthy dogs down when they had done nothing wrong!
    jazzanova
    jazzanova
    Pack Leader
    Pack Leader

Female
    Number of posts : 268
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

ROTTWEILERS SENTANCED TO DEATH IN UNFAIR TRIAL! Empty innocent rottweilers

Post by jazzanova Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:01 am

What happened to the British Justice system them dogs were judged before the owner went into court i found the article from the sun news paper on google www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article28543.ece
    Jen
    Jen
    TopDog

Female

ROTTWEILERS SENTANCED TO DEATH IN UNFAIR TRIAL! Empty Re: ROTTWEILERS SENTANCED TO DEATH IN UNFAIR TRIAL!

Post by Jen Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:04 am

its rediculous! the female dogs did nothing wrong, so why the h*ll should they be destroyed????
    innocent until proven guilty, but not for those poor dogs!
    jazzanova
    jazzanova
    Pack Leader
    Pack Leader

Female
    Number of posts : 268
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

Post by jazzanova Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:42 am

The woman is a breeder/exhibitor what i cant understand is all the money she will have paid into the kennel club over the years, Where were they?
    bordercolliepup
    bordercolliepup
    Dog Whisperer
    Dog Whisperer

Female
    Number of posts : 709

Post by bordercolliepup Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:31 am

This makes me sick , why say just because one was pts for his crimes , one dog does not mean the rest are like it , its wrong it shows the girls aren't bad wouldn't hurt a fly so why the pts lets hope the appeal will save thier lifes , one branded they all our .
    Jen
    Jen
    TopDog

Female

ROTTWEILERS SENTANCED TO DEATH IN UNFAIR TRIAL! Empty MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Jen Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:13 pm

the KC will only look after their own when it suits them, whether they get money from the person on trial or not, i think its ludacrous!

where rottweilers are concerned they are never given a fair trial, because all people see is bad, never any good side to them! if the females had of attacked the boy as well then fair enough they would have to be destroyed in a humane way, but to just destroy them for doing nothing is totally wrong!!!! Mad
    loppylou
    loppylou
    Dog Whisperer
    Dog Whisperer

Female
    Number of posts : 864
    Registration date : 2008-06-15

Post by loppylou Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:13 pm

well id see my arse if this happened to my dogs what happened to a dog being able to guard its home?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:18 am