Vegas Rottweilers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum that welcomes all!

Latest topics

» RE LAUNCH ON FACEBOOK
PUDGE THE PATTERDALE TERRIER AS PROMISED EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:58 pm by loppylou080

» If you are looking for a Rottie pup
PUDGE THE PATTERDALE TERRIER AS PROMISED EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:49 am by FEsrigoHL

» Srigo's Press Your Luck aka Wishious
PUDGE THE PATTERDALE TERRIER AS PROMISED EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:40 am by FEsrigoHL

» tips
PUDGE THE PATTERDALE TERRIER AS PROMISED EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:08 pm by RockyRottweiler

» does your dog like veg?
PUDGE THE PATTERDALE TERRIER AS PROMISED EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:07 pm by RockyRottweiler

» Reinforcement
PUDGE THE PATTERDALE TERRIER AS PROMISED EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:05 pm by RockyRottweiler

» DOG FOOD ALLERGIES
PUDGE THE PATTERDALE TERRIER AS PROMISED EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:03 pm by RockyRottweiler

» BAD FOODS FOR DOGS
PUDGE THE PATTERDALE TERRIER AS PROMISED EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:02 pm by RockyRottweiler

» HOMEMADE DOG BISCUIT RECIPES, TREATS, SUPPLIMENTS
PUDGE THE PATTERDALE TERRIER AS PROMISED EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:59 pm by RockyRottweiler

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of Vegas Rottweilers on your social bookmarking website

Navigation

Affiliates

4 posters

PUDGE THE PATTERDALE TERRIER AS PROMISED

Jen
    Jen
    TopDog

Female
    Number of posts : 1735
    Registration date : 2008-05-24

PUDGE THE PATTERDALE TERRIER AS PROMISED Empty PUDGE THE PATTERDALE TERRIER AS PROMISED

Post by Jen Sun May 25, 2008 3:27 pm

PUDGE THE FIRST DAY WE GOT HIM: ONLY 8 WEEKS OLD
    PUDGE THE PATTERDALE TERRIER AS PROMISED Pictur10

PUDGE DESTROYING MOLLY THE CATS BALL
    PUDGE THE PATTERDALE TERRIER AS PROMISED Pudge_10

PUDGE: 5 MONTHS OLD
    PUDGE THE PATTERDALE TERRIER AS PROMISED Pictur11

PUDGE & HIS BEST FRIEND MOLLY THE CAT
    PUDGE THE PATTERDALE TERRIER AS PROMISED Pictur12

i am also going to put up a video of him and molly having a play fight, its very funny and they are so cute together in it!

Last edited by Jen on Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    drawn-to-animals
    drawn-to-animals
    Guard Dog
    Guard Dog

Female
    Number of posts : 426
    Registration date : 2008-05-25

PUDGE THE PATTERDALE TERRIER AS PROMISED Empty Re: PUDGE THE PATTERDALE TERRIER AS PROMISED

Post by drawn-to-animals Sun May 25, 2008 4:06 pm

ahh bless - great dog and great pics - he looked very cheeky in those pics!!!!!!!
    Jen
    Jen
    TopDog

Female

PUDGE THE PATTERDALE TERRIER AS PROMISED Empty Re: PUDGE THE PATTERDALE TERRIER AS PROMISED

Post by Jen Sun May 25, 2008 4:54 pm

he was quite a cheeky little chappy, but very sweet at heart. he was very clever and learn alot very quickly.
    he loved his friend molly and would follow her everywhere. they were inseparable most of the time, but when molly had had enough pudge knew about it.
    i wish i could have kept him, we had to rehome him last year before we move house because my OH's nans dog didnt like him and attacked him, we couldnt have them both in the same house. we even looked at putting him in a foster home but it was too expensive and we didnt know how long it would be until we could have him back home with us. he will be 1.5 years old now. sometimes i wish i could have him back but he was rehomed to a lovely couple who loved him before they collected him.
    smudgey-pants
    smudgey-pants
    Pack Member
    Pack Member

Female
    Number of posts : 61

Post by smudgey-pants Sun May 25, 2008 6:48 pm

aww so cute, both of them Very Happy
    Jen
    Jen
    TopDog

Female

Post by Jen Sun May 25, 2008 6:50 pm

THEY WERE BOTH LITTLE CRACKERS TOGETHER. PUDGE WAS SO PROUD OF HIMSELF. SUCH A BIG BOY IN THE LAST PICCIES!
    bordercolliepup
    bordercolliepup
    Dog Whisperer
    Dog Whisperer

Female
    Number of posts : 709

Post by bordercolliepup Fri May 30, 2008 1:06 pm

He looks a lovely dog Jen I love the picture of Him and Molly together , it shows that cat and dogs do get on Very Happy
    Jen
    Jen
    TopDog

Female

Post by Jen Fri May 30, 2008 2:34 pm

i know pudge was such a poser, he would always muscle in on the pics so mollys face was 1/2 missing!
    bordercolliepup
    bordercolliepup
    Dog Whisperer
    Dog Whisperer

Female
    Number of posts : 709

Post by bordercolliepup Fri May 30, 2008 5:07 pm

I would hate it if id have to give up a pet I think that is just as bad as a pet dieing because , with them still alive , you would be wondering how they are ? couldn't you contact the people that had him so you can find out how he is ?
    Jen
    Jen
    TopDog

Female

Post by Jen Fri May 30, 2008 6:03 pm

he went to such a lovely couple, who even sent pictures of their house, garden and the surrounding area for us to see where he would be living. they loved him before they even met him as well. they did give us their email address but we decided not to contact them about him because it would be too heart wrenching for us, it was an end of an eera for pudge & us. we like to remember the good times we had with him, the times he would try eat molly's dinner, play in the bathroom with the bubbles, his walks and most of all they way he loved us. at the best of times we wish we could have him back but it would be unfair for him being with his owners for so long and we wouldnt want to take him away from that. he gets to play with other patterdales as well as his owners brother have 2 little ones. Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:58 pm