Vegas Rottweilers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum that welcomes all!

Latest topics

» RE LAUNCH ON FACEBOOK
last few weeks to order in time for xmas... EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:58 pm by loppylou080

» If you are looking for a Rottie pup
last few weeks to order in time for xmas... EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:49 am by FEsrigoHL

» Srigo's Press Your Luck aka Wishious
last few weeks to order in time for xmas... EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:40 am by FEsrigoHL

» tips
last few weeks to order in time for xmas... EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:08 pm by RockyRottweiler

» does your dog like veg?
last few weeks to order in time for xmas... EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:07 pm by RockyRottweiler

» Reinforcement
last few weeks to order in time for xmas... EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:05 pm by RockyRottweiler

» DOG FOOD ALLERGIES
last few weeks to order in time for xmas... EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:03 pm by RockyRottweiler

» BAD FOODS FOR DOGS
last few weeks to order in time for xmas... EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:02 pm by RockyRottweiler

» HOMEMADE DOG BISCUIT RECIPES, TREATS, SUPPLIMENTS
last few weeks to order in time for xmas... EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:59 pm by RockyRottweiler

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of Vegas Rottweilers on your social bookmarking website

Navigation

Affiliates

last few weeks to order in time for xmas...

drawn-to-animals
    drawn-to-animals
    Guard Dog
    Guard Dog

Female
    Number of posts : 426
    Registration date : 2008-05-25

last few weeks to order in time for xmas... Empty last few weeks to order in time for xmas...

Post by drawn-to-animals Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:16 am

hi everyone,

i just wanted to let you know that this is the last opportunity to order your pet portaits in time for xmas. I will take orders upto the end of november with a guarented in time for xmas delivery. As always there is the 15% discount for all forum members. If you are interested please email or PM me for more details. or as always you can visit my websire for examples of my work and prices lists.

susie xx

http://drawn-to-animals.webs.com

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:50 am