Vegas Rottweilers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum that welcomes all!

Latest topics

» RE LAUNCH ON FACEBOOK
MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE VEGAS AT 15 WEEKS OLD EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:58 pm by loppylou080

» If you are looking for a Rottie pup
MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE VEGAS AT 15 WEEKS OLD EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:49 am by FEsrigoHL

» Srigo's Press Your Luck aka Wishious
MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE VEGAS AT 15 WEEKS OLD EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:40 am by FEsrigoHL

» tips
MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE VEGAS AT 15 WEEKS OLD EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:08 pm by RockyRottweiler

» does your dog like veg?
MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE VEGAS AT 15 WEEKS OLD EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:07 pm by RockyRottweiler

» Reinforcement
MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE VEGAS AT 15 WEEKS OLD EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:05 pm by RockyRottweiler

» DOG FOOD ALLERGIES
MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE VEGAS AT 15 WEEKS OLD EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:03 pm by RockyRottweiler

» BAD FOODS FOR DOGS
MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE VEGAS AT 15 WEEKS OLD EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:02 pm by RockyRottweiler

» HOMEMADE DOG BISCUIT RECIPES, TREATS, SUPPLIMENTS
MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE VEGAS AT 15 WEEKS OLD EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:59 pm by RockyRottweiler

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of Vegas Rottweilers on your social bookmarking website

Navigation

Affiliates

5 posters

MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE VEGAS AT 15 WEEKS OLD

Jen
    Jen
    TopDog

Female
    Number of posts : 1735
    Registration date : 2008-05-24

MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE VEGAS AT 15 WEEKS OLD Empty MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE VEGAS AT 15 WEEKS OLD

Post by Jen Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:59 pm

Here are some of the last pics i took of vegas before she went to livee with my uncle.
    MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE VEGAS AT 15 WEEKS OLD 00210
    MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE VEGAS AT 15 WEEKS OLD 00310
    MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE VEGAS AT 15 WEEKS OLD 01210
    MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE VEGAS AT 15 WEEKS OLD 01910
    MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE VEGAS AT 15 WEEKS OLD 03010
    MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE VEGAS AT 15 WEEKS OLD 03710
    MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE VEGAS AT 15 WEEKS OLD 04410
    drawn-to-animals
    drawn-to-animals
    Guard Dog
    Guard Dog

Female
    Number of posts : 426
    Registration date : 2008-05-25

MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE VEGAS AT 15 WEEKS OLD Empty Re: MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE VEGAS AT 15 WEEKS OLD

Post by drawn-to-animals Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:09 pm

awww how sweet as always...... love the 3rd one from the bottom her sat - may have to draw that one when i get a spare 2 mins!!!!!!
    Jen
    Jen
    TopDog

Female

MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE VEGAS AT 15 WEEKS OLD Empty Re: MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE VEGAS AT 15 WEEKS OLD

Post by Jen Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:14 pm

yeh she loves getting her picture taken so she sits still until im finished. im going to visit her next week so i will take some new ones of her and post them, i bet shes getting well big now. its been about 3 weeks since i last saw her so im realy looking forward to seeing her, i just hope she doesnt get upset again when i leave her again, she cryed for days when she went to my uncles. my poor little girl. Sad
    suzanne
    suzanne
    Dog Lover
    Dog Lover

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2008-05-27

Post by suzanne Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:19 pm

Aw Jen shes beautiful .... do you think it will be long before she is back with you? I hope she is settling in well at your uncles, does he have any other pets?
    Shes adorable Smile
    Jen
    Jen
    TopDog

Female

Post by Jen Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:26 pm

I cant have her back, not at my mums anyway because george my mums dog is going blind and deaf and he doesnt like many other dogs anymore because hes getting on, hes over 18years old. plus my step dad doesnt want her here because she is a rottweiler and he thinks that because my little sister is 4yr old, she might bite her or summat crap. he doesnt look at the dog just the breed, its hopeless trying to explain it all to him.
    But she is realy well and going great at my uncles, he has a dog called falcon the GSD and they love each other so shes got a play mate now, which she loves. I will take some pics of here next week when i go see her and post them for you all to see how shes doing Very Happy
    bordercolliepup
    bordercolliepup
    Dog Whisperer
    Dog Whisperer

Female
    Number of posts : 709

Post by bordercolliepup Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:31 am

Jen she is looking as gorgeous as ever and growing well ,cant wait to see more pics
    you should let you step dad know if , brought up with children and being young herself Vegas would want to mother her and look after her not chew her head off , Thats the only problem now the bad name these poor dogs have people don't want them around children
    Jen
    Jen
    TopDog

Female

Post by Jen Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:53 pm

Believe me i have tried everything, telling him aout the breed, wha shes like and so on but he aint having any of it, but shes settled down now aat my uncles so shes happy and i can go see her whenever i want, so im lucky that way! i will take lots of pics of her and post them for you all to see her progress! she will be alot bigger now after 3 weeks of not seeing her, i cant wait!
    loppylou
    loppylou
    Dog Whisperer
    Dog Whisperer

Female
    Number of posts : 864
    Registration date : 2008-06-15

Post by loppylou Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:12 pm

ahhhhh she is well cute, iv got a 2 and 5 yr old and id trust the dogs with there life, there is no way either of them would do anything to hurt them, they seem to understand there little and mean them no harm.
    At least she has got a playmate like you said i think rotties enjoy having company.
    bordercolliepup
    bordercolliepup
    Dog Whisperer
    Dog Whisperer

Female
    Number of posts : 709

Post by bordercolliepup Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:39 am

Its a real shame Jen but at least you can see her when you want and shes got another dog to play with , lots of love and its someone you can see and phone all the time and spend time with her , yes please keep the pics coming , love to see hows she growing Smile
    Jen
    Jen
    TopDog

Female

Post by Jen Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:45 pm

hi everyone, i know i said i wa going to go see vega this weekend ad get some pics of her, but plans have changed and im going to go see her next weekend instead, but i will tae lots of pics and post them for you all to see how shes progresing!

she is very happy and is doing well with her new friend falcon the GSD and hs settled in very well!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:54 pm