Vegas Rottweilers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum that welcomes all!

Latest topics

» RE LAUNCH ON FACEBOOK
Is it possible for a bitch to be domanent over a male? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:58 pm by loppylou080

» If you are looking for a Rottie pup
Is it possible for a bitch to be domanent over a male? EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:49 am by FEsrigoHL

» Srigo's Press Your Luck aka Wishious
Is it possible for a bitch to be domanent over a male? EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:40 am by FEsrigoHL

» tips
Is it possible for a bitch to be domanent over a male? EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:08 pm by RockyRottweiler

» does your dog like veg?
Is it possible for a bitch to be domanent over a male? EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:07 pm by RockyRottweiler

» Reinforcement
Is it possible for a bitch to be domanent over a male? EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:05 pm by RockyRottweiler

» DOG FOOD ALLERGIES
Is it possible for a bitch to be domanent over a male? EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:03 pm by RockyRottweiler

» BAD FOODS FOR DOGS
Is it possible for a bitch to be domanent over a male? EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:02 pm by RockyRottweiler

» HOMEMADE DOG BISCUIT RECIPES, TREATS, SUPPLIMENTS
Is it possible for a bitch to be domanent over a male? EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:59 pm by RockyRottweiler

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of Vegas Rottweilers on your social bookmarking website

Navigation

Affiliates

4 posters

Is it possible for a bitch to be domanent over a male?

loppylou
    loppylou
    Dog Whisperer
    Dog Whisperer

Female
    Number of posts : 864
    Registration date : 2008-06-15

Is it possible for a bitch to be domanent over a male? Empty Is it possible for a bitch to be domanent over a male?

Post by loppylou Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:08 pm

Iv noticed a change in the pecking order in our house, Vegas seems to be domanating Titch, he still has a go at her if she trys eating his food but she seems to just to bound all over him and deffo dosent back down! she is half the size of him but he seems to let her rule the roost!
    Maddie
    Maddie
    Pack Member
    Pack Member

Female
    Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2008-08-17

Is it possible for a bitch to be domanent over a male? Empty Re: Is it possible for a bitch to be domanent over a male?

Post by Maddie Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:50 am

A bitch will always dominate over a male and a good laid back male will let her!! A bitch is always Pack Leader.
    Jen
    Jen
    TopDog

Female
    Number of posts : 1735
    Registration date : 2008-05-24

Is it possible for a bitch to be domanent over a male? Empty Re: Is it possible for a bitch to be domanent over a male?

Post by Jen Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:23 am

Maddie wrote:A bitch will always dominate over a male and a good laid back male will let her!! A bitch is always Pack Leader.

i totaly agree with maddie, female dogs will dominate male dogs if they let them. But when vegas was a small pup she used to try hump me and try dominate me in all kinds of ways, but she listened to my ex more than she did me until i showed her i was the boss! she did however dominate my uncles german shepherd and he just let her do it!
    loppylou
    loppylou
    Dog Whisperer
    Dog Whisperer

Female
    Number of posts : 864
    Registration date : 2008-06-15

Post by loppylou Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:53 pm

well in all the time i have had dogs i didnt know that! on saying that i have never had just one male and one female so i guess i just must not have noticed, i always thought the dogs were just being nice to the bitch! lol
    minnie
    minnie
    Pack Leader
    Pack Leader

Female
    Number of posts : 438
    Registration date : 2008-06-17

Post by minnie Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:43 am

well ladies , think of it this way who rules your house you or your other half. i let my hubby think he is in charge so i think its the same with animals , the females are better leaders . lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content