Vegas Rottweilers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum that welcomes all!

Latest topics

» RE LAUNCH ON FACEBOOK
Do dogs get allergys to certain foods? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:58 pm by loppylou080

» If you are looking for a Rottie pup
Do dogs get allergys to certain foods? EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:49 am by FEsrigoHL

» Srigo's Press Your Luck aka Wishious
Do dogs get allergys to certain foods? EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:40 am by FEsrigoHL

» tips
Do dogs get allergys to certain foods? EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:08 pm by RockyRottweiler

» does your dog like veg?
Do dogs get allergys to certain foods? EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:07 pm by RockyRottweiler

» Reinforcement
Do dogs get allergys to certain foods? EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:05 pm by RockyRottweiler

» DOG FOOD ALLERGIES
Do dogs get allergys to certain foods? EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:03 pm by RockyRottweiler

» BAD FOODS FOR DOGS
Do dogs get allergys to certain foods? EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:02 pm by RockyRottweiler

» HOMEMADE DOG BISCUIT RECIPES, TREATS, SUPPLIMENTS
Do dogs get allergys to certain foods? EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:59 pm by RockyRottweiler

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of Vegas Rottweilers on your social bookmarking website

Navigation

Affiliates

4 posters

Do dogs get allergys to certain foods?

loppylou
    loppylou
    Dog Whisperer
    Dog Whisperer

Female
    Number of posts : 864
    Registration date : 2008-06-15

Do dogs get allergys to certain foods? Empty Do dogs get allergys to certain foods?

Post by loppylou Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:20 am

Just wondering if anyone knows if dogs get allergys to foods like humans, i gave suki some new treats today and she sicked them up after about a half a hour.
    bordercolliepup
    bordercolliepup
    Dog Whisperer
    Dog Whisperer

Female
    Number of posts : 709
    Registration date : 2008-05-24

Do dogs get allergys to certain foods? Empty Re: Do dogs get allergys to certain foods?

Post by bordercolliepup Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:14 am

I haven't noticed Pepsi having any allergys to anything I fed her yet , but I would say , it would be just the same a shumans they can get them ,I ve known a few that have gone to the vets and they have come out saying that their dog has had a reaction to something it has ate
    Jen
    Jen
    TopDog

Female
    Number of posts : 1735
    Registration date : 2008-05-24

Do dogs get allergys to certain foods? Empty Re: Do dogs get allergys to certain foods?

Post by Jen Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:44 am

dogs do have and can develop allergies to certain things which you wouldnt normally think, such as: beef, wheat, soya, dairy products, etc!
    you may not notice your dog being allergic to something straight away, but you will notice stuff like dull coat, huge amounts of shedded coat, etc!
    Maddie
    Maddie
    Pack Member
    Pack Member

Female
    Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by Maddie Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:19 pm

Yeah, our old girl couldnt tolerate wheat. One main reason we changed to feeding Barf 5 years ago. Never looked back, wouldnt feed anything else to my dogs now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 3:44 am