Vegas Rottweilers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum that welcomes all!

Latest topics

» RE LAUNCH ON FACEBOOK
WHATS YOUR DOGS FAVOURITE TREATS? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:58 pm by loppylou080

» If you are looking for a Rottie pup
WHATS YOUR DOGS FAVOURITE TREATS? EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:49 am by FEsrigoHL

» Srigo's Press Your Luck aka Wishious
WHATS YOUR DOGS FAVOURITE TREATS? EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:40 am by FEsrigoHL

» tips
WHATS YOUR DOGS FAVOURITE TREATS? EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:08 pm by RockyRottweiler

» does your dog like veg?
WHATS YOUR DOGS FAVOURITE TREATS? EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:07 pm by RockyRottweiler

» Reinforcement
WHATS YOUR DOGS FAVOURITE TREATS? EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:05 pm by RockyRottweiler

» DOG FOOD ALLERGIES
WHATS YOUR DOGS FAVOURITE TREATS? EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:03 pm by RockyRottweiler

» BAD FOODS FOR DOGS
WHATS YOUR DOGS FAVOURITE TREATS? EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:02 pm by RockyRottweiler

» HOMEMADE DOG BISCUIT RECIPES, TREATS, SUPPLIMENTS
WHATS YOUR DOGS FAVOURITE TREATS? EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:59 pm by RockyRottweiler

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of Vegas Rottweilers on your social bookmarking website

Navigation

Affiliates

4 posters

WHATS YOUR DOGS FAVOURITE TREATS?

Jen
    Jen
    TopDog

Female
    Number of posts : 1735
    Registration date : 2008-05-24

WHATS YOUR DOGS FAVOURITE TREATS? Empty WHATS YOUR DOGS FAVOURITE TREATS?

Post by Jen Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:44 am

Whats your dogs favourite treats? Does your dog know where you put their treats?

Our dog george loves all kinds of treats and at themoment he hadgot bacon treats, he knowswhere all the treats are kept and will come into the kitchen and look at you for a treat and will wait there until he gets one. He has started going up to the cupboardand putting his nose on it and waiting there like something is going to happen if he doesthis, its so funny it just tickles me lol!
    Maddie
    Maddie
    Pack Member
    Pack Member

Female
    Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2008-08-17

WHATS YOUR DOGS FAVOURITE TREATS? Empty Re: WHATS YOUR DOGS FAVOURITE TREATS?

Post by Maddie Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:56 am

My lot love the cooked liver I do for baiting them at shows!!! As soon as I put the pan on they just know they are going to a show and start acting up and getting excited!!!!!

The other treats I have are gravy bones, and yeah, they know where I keep them!!! LOL!!
    minnie
    minnie
    Pack Leader
    Pack Leader

Female
    Number of posts : 438
    Registration date : 2008-06-17

Post by minnie Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:41 pm

george dint like the bacon treats to start with, he liked emeaty treats, anything that is realy hard he will just not touch. when we have chicken he is absolutly in your face waiting for his treat. you would not think that he ever got any. its only been the last couple of years that he has had the treats as he would never eat them before.
    loppylou
    loppylou
    Dog Whisperer
    Dog Whisperer

Female
    Number of posts : 864
    Registration date : 2008-06-15

Post by loppylou Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:45 pm

Cheese works every time if i want my two to do anything, they dont have it very often but when they do it goes down a treat!
    Jen
    Jen
    TopDog

Female
    Number of posts : 1735
    Registration date : 2008-05-24

Post by Jen Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:17 am

vegas always liked cheese and chicken especially, she will do anything for these & just about any other treat she gets her mouth round!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:22 am